Auto dialogue (1) স্বংয় কথোপকথোন। নিম্নে উল্লেখিত dialogue-(1) Format থেকে প্রয়োজনীয় clue বা তথ্য নিয়ে dialogue বা স্বংয় কথোপকথোনের লিখতে পারবে। যা তোমাদের dialogue লিখার জন্য একটি সহায়ক হিসাবে কাজ করবে। তাই dialogue-(1) এর Format নিচে প্রদান করা হলো। যেমন-
Raja: Hi, Hello,
Excuse me, > Sir/ Gentle man/ Doctor/ My dear friend, > Good morning/
Good afternoon/ Good evening/ Good night. May I come in?
Rani: Oh! Yes Rana,
> Good morning/ Good afternoon/ Good evening/ Good night > and come in.
Have a sat for you. Please sit down.
Raja: Thanks a lot of
you, > would you tell me-how are you?/ How do you do?/ What are you doing
now?
Rani: I am fine/ I am
well/ I so so/ > and you?
Raja: I am also fine/
I am very well/ I am so good/ I am very good/ I am happy/ I am okay. > What
are you busy now?
Rani: Oh! Dear on.
However, > But why?/ Tell me how can I help you?/ How can I help you?/ What
do you want to know?/ What is your problem?
Raja: I want to know about a, an, the……/ I wish to know about a,
an, the……./ Would you please tell me about a, an, the……/ I want to discuss an
important matter with you about a, an, the……./ What you tell me about a, an,
the……../ Can you tell me a, an, the………/ Will you tell me about a, an, the…………এখানে পরীক্ষায় যে বিষয়টি চাওয়া হবে বা আসবে সেই বিষয়টি লিখতে হবে।
Rani: Yes! I can tell you about a, an, the………. Now listen to me
carefully/ Yes! I think it’s a, an, the…………… Now listen/ Yes! I know it’s a,
an, the……….very…………..এখানে পরীক্ষায় যে বিষয়টি চাওয়া হবে। সেই বিষয়টি সম্পর্কে তোমরা amplify করে অর্থাৎ সম্প্রসারিত করে লিখবে।
Raja: Please! Rani, tell me more about a, an, the……..এখানে পরীক্ষায় যে বিষয়টি চাওয়া হবে বা আসবে সেই বিষয়টি লিখতে হবে।
Rani: All right, In fact, The importance side of……../ The necessary
things of……../ The necessity of………/ > The good side of……./ The bad side
of………এখানে পরীক্ষায় যে বিষয়টি চাওয়া হবে বা আসবে সেই বিষয়টি লিখতে হবে। Cannot be described in the words of language.
Raja: Okay, Rani. > In this time I can learn many things from
you./ In this time I can understand more about it from you. > So It’s a most
important matter/ So It was a very good topic/ So It was a very bad topic/ So
it was an excellent idea/ So it was great matter/ and precious theoretical
knowledge.
Rani: Thank you very much for your kind attention./ Thank you so
much for your kind attention./ Thanks a lot of you for your kind attention./
Thanks for your kind attention.
Raja: You are most welcome. I have no more time today. Now I
would go Rani?
Rani: Oh! Yes, you should go.
Raja: I will come some others day and good-bye.
Rani: Okay, Raja. See you come again
another days and good-bye.
Auto dialogue (2) স্বংয় কথোপকথোন
#উপরোল্লেখিত Dialogue টির Format থেকে প্রয়োজনীয় তথ্য নিয়ে নিম্ন উল্লেখিত Dialogue টি তৈরি করা হয়েছে। এই Auto dialogue- (2) টিও সকল প্রকার dialogue বা স্বংয় কথোপকথোনের ক্ষেত্রে প্রযোজ্য হবে। এই Dialogue টিও যে কোনো Dialogue লেখার ক্ষেত্রে ব্যবহার করতে পারো। যেমন-
Raja: Hi Rani, Good morning. How are you?
Rani: Good morning. I am well grace of almighty Allah and you?
Raja: I am also fine. Now what are you busy?
Rani: Oh! Dear no, but why?
Raja: I want to discuss an important matter with you?
Rani: Ah! Raja, please tell me. Whatever you wish to know?
Raja: Rani, Can you tell me about the……..পরীক্ষায় যে বিষয়টি চাওয়া হবে বা আসবে সেই বিষয়টি লিখতে হবে।
Rani: Yes Raja, I know it’s a very………..পরীক্ষায় যে বিষয়টি চাওয়া হবে বা আসবে। সেই বিষয়টি সম্পর্কে তোমারা সম্প্রসারিত করে লিখবে।
Raja: Okay Rani, I understand now and thank you very much. You have
given to me an excellent and precious theoretical knowledge.
Rani: You are most welcome Raja and Good-bye.
Raja: Good-bye Rani and see you again.
Post a Comment